|Location||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2020|
Title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 months with high possibility of extension for another 12 months
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 , EKS etc.
- Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable