|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
AWS Chatbot Developer:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for an AWS Chatbot Developer in Charlotte, NC. In this role, the candidate will manage work in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. The candidate must be fully competent in use of concepts and procedures. This position identifies problems, develops solutions and take actions to resolve. He /she will design, write, develop and implements innovative and advanced mobile applications.
- Maintains and enhances existing applications
- Troubleshoots and debugs applications, including user and system interface functionality
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users
- Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications. Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions
- Designs modifications based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications
- Programs and directs other programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, ETL, and assists with testing and migrating code through test regions
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer
- Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline plus 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent.
- In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
- 3+ years' experience with modern development architectures
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) development experience
- AWS or other cloud development experience
- Serverless development experience
- Chatbot experience with AWS Lex is preferred
- Python experience is a plus.
- Some experience with AWS tools. E.g. Lex, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, Athena, Glue, Sagemaker, etc.
- Terraform and/or CICD experience is a plus.
- Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.
- Design conversational flow and rules of bots using AWS Lex and Lambda (node.js) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) programming
- Test solution bots
- Document conversational rules
- Connect bots via APIs to enterprise platforms
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.