|Location||West McLean, VA|
|Date Posted||February 9, 2020|
Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance/Public Trust is required
We are seeking professionals with knowledge of AWS cloud migration and architecture best practices in order to collaboratively work with customers to develop and execute AWS cloud migration roadmaps.
- Work with customers and lead engineering teams to design and implement cloud-based architectures
- Advise customers on cloud migration best practices and lead the planning/execution of cloud migration efforts
- Evaluate the customer organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as infrastructure and software upgrades as well as adopting cloud-native technologies as appropriate
- Assist customer technical teams to evaluate cloud-native and third-party applications
- Research and provide leadership briefing materials and reports
- Engage in applicable trade association groups to drive EDC and customer program objectives
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
- Cultivate external relationships with clients, and third parties to assist client project and implementation efforts
- Understand the financial market and enterprise-scale IT
- Stay abreast of advances in technology
- Familiarity with how to work as part of an Agile development team to represent the Product Owners and Proxies
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other project team members
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.