|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
Job title: AWS Cloud Architect
Location: Newark, NJ
Formal Education & Certification
• College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or  years equivalent work experience.
• AWS Architect certification
Knowledge and Experience
• Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of a Cloud Adoption project
• Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
• Define a solution using architectural design principles based on business requirements
• Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
• Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
• Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
• Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
• Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
• An understanding of architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
• An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
• An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
• An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders
• Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
• Strong system administration (Linux/Unix or Windows) at the command-line level.
• Experience with running and maintaining scripting [PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, etc.].
• Strong knowledge of network administration.
• Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
• Virtual private cloud operations.
• Security, identity, and access management: IAM in the cloud.