|Date Posted||July 2, 2020|
- AWS certified (Associate or Professional level.)
- 3 years experience developing software using Python3 (or NodeJS) and Bash.
- 3 years experience using Unix-based operating systems.
- 2 years experience implementing software-delivery solutions in AWS. In this regard, various toolsets may have been used: GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Code services, AWS OpsWorks, ElasticBeanstalk, and/or Ansible.
- 2 years of hands-on experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure using Terraform and AWS CloudFormation.
- 2 years experience using the AWS CLI.
- 1 year of experience using an AWS API (for Python or NodeJS.)
- 1 year of experience developing AWS-based automation using CloudTrail events.
- 1 year experience using AWS Lambda.
AWS,AWS developer,AWS cloud developer,Python3 ,unix,Terraform ,AWS CLI,AWS API,AWS Lambda,cloudTrail,Cloud Trail