|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
Newcore Technology Group is currently seeking a full-time AWS GovCloud Lead to join our team in Quantico, VA to provide technical expertise for an enterprise-wide cloud transformation and to also build cloud-native applications. In this role you will work with our client (large, DoD agency) to architect, develop and re-engineer applications to fully leverage the AWS cloud. Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working on complex cloud-based software projects, web application development, security, and open source technologies
- Undertakes the highly complex applications development projects involving multiple disciplines and may impact multiple facets of the business.
- Develops enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing new and by modifying existing software applications with full competency. • Leads and performs highly complex analysis of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems.
- Oversees and leads design/coding sessions, develops solutions, and implements solutions.
- Oversees the coordination with business analysts and users to determine requirements.
- Works with customers and technical staff to resolve problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- Ability to plan and lead projects to completion on time and within budget
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS Systems Administration
- AWS Developer
Additionally, below are required skills, experience, education and/or certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Development Operations Professional
- AWS Certified System Administrator
- AWS Certified Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related degree
- Must be able to obtain interim Secret clearance
Additional role details include:
- Business Casual
- Core business hours 8-5
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.
Newcore Technology Group, LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.