|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
Our client is seeking an AWS Cloud Production Support Specialist to join their team in Tampa, FL.
- Onboard, Maintain and support enterprise applications deployed in Open Shift containers
- Migrate, manage and support applications in the public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Responsible for coordinating with multiple teams and groups for successful implementation of OSE Containers and all integrations such as Single Sign On, Job Schedulers, Load Balancers, Password Management utilities etc.
- Oversee application environments build activities before go live, coordinate and plan go live activities and provide middleware production support post application go live
- Work with partner teams on Capacity Management, License management and Cost allocation of Container infrastructure
- Identify gaps in automation, processes and identify system inefficiencies. Work with partner teams to put together the remediation plans
- Generate weekly and monthly reports related to containers adoption, No. of issues reported, open/closed issues, accomplishments, risks, dependencies, challenges etc.
- Champion the initiative of containerization, by eliminating hurdles and providing necessary handholding to applications
- Keep applications and their environments secure by ensuring all vulnerability patches/fixes are applied before due dates