|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||July 29, 2020|
- 10+ years of progressive software architect/engineering experience (Java environment).
- Experience focused on software architecture, design, and implementation of scalable, cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (e.g., EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.) including AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Experience developing Cloud migration strategies including business case development, application assessments and the design of cloud operating models.
- Well-versed in DevSecOps philosophies including in-depth knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices and automation methodologies.
- Experience championing transformational concepts; demonstrated ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Degree from an accredited University.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our downtown Kansas City, MO client. Excellent medical/dental benefits, annual bonus opportunity. H1-B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.