|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
Contract to Hire
The AWS Data Engineer will develop AWS solutions including High Performance Computing, Batch/Real-Time Data Processing, Massively Parallel Processing Systems.
- 5+ years of experience in IT platform implementations in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience implementation and developing data lakes and exposing data via APIs.
- Experience with Cloud Computing and AWS services including EC2, S3, VPC, and Athena.
- Experience with best practices, project management, and risk mitigation.
- Hands-on implementation experience.
- Experience working with serverless computing.
- Experience developing innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Hands-on experience developing and tuning Glue ETL/ELT processes.
- Proficiency with SQL and strong, hands-on Python scripting ability.
- Experience implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.