|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 12, 2020|
Kforce has a client in searching for an AWS Developer in New York, NY.
The candidate is responsible for the deployment and maintenance of a cloud-based core carrier services & messaging solution. They will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement. The role will encompass the use of a broad range of AWS technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (Oracle DB, SQL Server, IIS, Glassfish), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems. Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products; Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions