|Date Posted||July 25, 2020|
We are seeking an energetic AWS DevOps Engiener to work remotely with an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner!
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to code, & deploy
- Experience with performance analysis, optimization, debugging and monitoring
- Designs & develops automation when the opportunity arises
- Designs and builds DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Prepare and present system documentation and analysis
- SSH into individual Linux servers to review logs and triage problems
- Command-line use of AWS CLI and creation of scripts using AWS APIs to configure the hosting environment.
- Build, deploy, and source code maintenance of new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
- Perform Systems Administrator type duties
- Setup of AWS environments such as load-balancers, EC2 instances, and RDS databases.
- Build and deploy new versions of applications in the AWS hosting environment
- API Gateway, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, KMS, EC2, EBS are some of the services we use all day every day to solve problems.
- React, Redux, and NodeJS
- Experience using automation servers like Jenkins, GoCD, TravisCI etc
- Understanding of Python
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix + Windows
- NoSQL (DynamoDB, MongoDB), Relational (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience writing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- A working understanding of enterprise networking concepts