|Date Posted||February 6, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking an AWS Engineer/Architect to join their team. This will be a long term opportunity with a direct end client of The Judge Group.
Location: 100% remote but the client is in Harrisburg, PA and prefers candidates withing a several hour commute radius to meet in the office quarterly.
Duration: 8-12+ months
Interview: Skype or in-person if local
*C2C is ok but no layers*
- 10 – 15 years of experience in infrastructure support, delivery, engineering and architecture
- 5+ years of experience in cloud architecture, design, configuration, & support (AWS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Core, AWS Billing, AWS Core Technologies (EC2, S3, etc.), AWS Redshift
- Containerization, OpenShift/Docker/Kubernetes, Agile and DevOps
- SAFe Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Continuous Process Improvement & Automation, DevOps & DevSecOps. Agile Release Trains (ART), Atlassian JIRA
- Databases: NoSQL Databases (Mongo DB), Relational Databases (DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL), Platforms, JBoss, Kafka