|Date Posted||July 2, 2020|
TEKsystems Global Services has an immediate job opportunity for a Full Stack AWS Developer.
Potential candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise Java applications for TEKsystems Global Services client . This Full Stack AWS Developer position will have responsibilities in full life cycle development within a services oriented architecture including design, programming, testing, packaging, deploying, and maintaining service and infrastructure components for a major mortgage software company.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides Full Stack design development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Develops front end website applications in close accord with a UX team and ensures the responsiveness of those applications.
* Designs and develops Lambda APIs necessary to affect front end functionality and/or be consumed by other partners.
* Designs and creates data models for applications and databases to persist them.
* Ensures responsiveness of applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Remains current on industry standards in web development.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance with an emphasis on automated Unit Tests, Component Tests, and Scenario Tests.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have Skills:
o AWS Lambda
o Java Core Experience
o AWS API Gateways
o AWS Cognito (Nice to have)
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.