|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
Contract to Hire
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
If Interested, Please share your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR call me at 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151.
Candidates who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Below is the Job Description:
Title : Sr. Full Stack Engineer (AWS Serverless)
Location : Reston, VA - 20190.
Duration : 6+ Months contract
Develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards, patterns and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
Developing full stack AWS Cloud solutions and continuous delivery frameworks that improve the ability of the Client IT delivery teams to efficiently deliver solutions with quality.
Write complex code, building infrastructure as code, work with immutable "cloud" based environments, and build the supporting automated toolsets to test and deploy the systems they develop.
Responsible for the quality of their work; will develop and implement a set of quality criteria and the associated validation method to ensure that any deliverable meets the expected quality levels of our customers, use quality management to ensure quality levels are maintained, seek new approaches and techniques to improve quality levels, employ reviews and observations to maintain the quality and continuous improvement process, and analyze the impact of quality control and quality assurance on project performance.
Actively review their own and the team's work processes and implements improvements seen from other teams or in industry to drive continuous improvement of the team's efficiency, speed, and quality
The candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skill Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to work independently and in Agile teams. Scrum Team Member attitude - willingness to support the Team to be successful in any area necessary
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5-7 years of experience in software systems, programming, database development, and infrastructure development and administration
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with full stack development.
- 2+ years hands-on with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, EC2, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI
- 2+ years hands-on building infrastructure as code using AWS CDK (Cloud Development Kit) and CloudFormation
- Ability to use or learn: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of AWS Serverless architecture
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tools sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Expertise in the knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with monitoring tool suites like DataDog, SumoLogic, NewRelic, and Nagios
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. selenium, Cucumber) are a plus
- Experience with Agile Scrum practice a plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or other advanced degree(s)
- Relevant AWS or other professional certifications
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)