|Location||Owings Mills, MD|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2020|
1. Senior Java Developer 8 + Years of experience with experience building Java Microservices based API's to provide data.
2. AWS experience- This team uses ECS, EC2, SQS, Fargate, Athena, and Blue.
3. Ability to write Python code that can communicate with API's
4. Unit and Integration Testing
5. Microservices Experience
This group has recently began to create a platform that will provide critical securities related data to the securities business unit. In this role you will be responsible for building Java Microservices based APIs to make the data available for the business. The team is also in an AWS environment and ideally would like this resource be able to help with deploying applications into AWS. In addition they need a resource who is strong Unit and Integration testing; The ability to create strong code and then test it.
There is also a second project this team works on. There is a standalone application that will need to be integrated into the new platform in the future. This application contains very important data that is used everyday. The application run on Python and AWS. Ideally they would like a resource who can help write python code that can communicate with APIs and AWS.
* Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects
* Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data
* Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications
* Implement system software and customize to client requirements
* Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans
* Code new programs to client's specifications and create test data for testing
* Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs
* Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation
* Provide quality assurance reviews
* Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.